I'm finally posting pictures. I'll try to post more regularly but no promises. :)
Ethan is a force of nature. It's a total miracle that he sat still long enough to get his picture taken.
We visited my dad for his birthday. Can you believe the expression on Ethan's face? I nearly peed my pants when I saw it.
Ethan still looks like his grandpa!
Here's Noelle at 5 months. She is such a fun baby! She smiles and talks and laughs all day!
I hope she enjoys her dresses as much as I do :)
In other news- Alex gets better at reading every day! We really need to get a video of it. We've all managed to avoid getting colds and sinus infections for at least a couple of months now- yet another miracle! Last but certainly not least, Joseph is running for Pleasant Grove City Council! I'm sure there are a ton of other things I could say but it's bed time! I hope all of you are doing well!








No comments:
Post a Comment